Vanilla Cupcakes with Matcha Frosting
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 Cupcakes
- 1 Keto Vanilla Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 Packet Frosting Mix (included in pouch)
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, and butter into a smoother batter.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners and spread evenly. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- For frosting: Make sure to start with butter that is softened at room temperature. If needed, lightly melt the butter.
- In a large mixing combine Frosting Mix, butter, matcha green tea powder, heavy cream, and salt.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl or whip with an electric mixer.
- Whip mixture until light and smooth. Place frosting in pastry bag and fill cupcakes. Then, top them off with some extra frosting.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 190
- Total Carbs: 21g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Potassium: 70mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 0g
- Calcium: 30mg
- Iron: 4.6 mg
Keywords: vanilla yankee doodle cupcakes with matcha green tea frosting