We're thrilled to introduce our Mini Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins with Caramelized Pecans, a recipe that's set to become your new autumn favorite. These muffins are not just a treat for your taste buds but also a healthier choice, thanks to our signature Classic Muffin Mix.
Imagine biting into a soft, moist muffin, infused with the rich, comforting flavors of pumpkin and cream cheese. Each muffin is topped with an extra creamy layer of cream cheese and a sprinkle of caramelized pecans, adding a delightful crunch and a hint of sweetness. What sets these muffins apart is our commitment to using BochaSweet, ensuring that you can indulge without the guilt of excessive sugar.
Our Mini Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are perfect for those crisp fall mornings or as a cozy afternoon snack. Whether you're savoring them with a cup of coffee or sharing them with loved ones, these muffins promise a moment of pure bliss, wrapped in the nostalgic flavors of fall.
Join us on this culinary journey as we blend the classic charm of pumpkin with the innovative touch of BochaSweet. Get ready to transform your autumn days with a treat that's as nutritious as it is delicious.
Mini Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Total Time: 30 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (lightly chopped)
- 1/3 cup BochaSweet Brown
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pouch Classic Muffin Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (or coconut oil), melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Powdered BochaSweet
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
Note: If you want to also add cream cheese frosting on top. Make two batches of cream cheese mixture, omitting the egg yolk for the cream cheese frosting on top.
- Prepare caramelized pecans: In a saucepan over medium heat add the BochaSweet Brown, water, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract. Bring the mixture to a boil, then add the pecans. Constantly stir until all the liquid has evaporated. (You may want to reduce the heat eventually to avoid burning the sugar). When the nuts are done, transfer them onto a prepared baking sheet. Separate the nuts and let them cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line 24-count mini muffin tin with liners or lightly grease.
- In a large bowl, combine Classic Muffin Mix, eggs, butter (or coconut oil), pumpkin puree, vanilla extract (optional), and pumpkin pie spice (optional). Using a spatula or whisk, mix ingredients until a smooth batter forms.
- Next, while the muffins are baking prepare your cream cheese mixture. Whip ingredients together until a creamy texture forms. (If you prefer, make two batches of cream cheese mixture)
- Pour into a muffin tin or fill liners using a spoon or small ice cream scooper. You can swirl the cream cheese into the mixture or insert a piping bag to fill the core of the muffin. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 4 days or in the fridge for up to 8 days.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 130
- Carbs: 9g
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Potassium: 50mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0mcg
- Calcium: 20mg
- Vitamin C: 0mg
- Iron: 1.4mg