Get ready for the ultimate autumn treat with our Cinnamon Roll Cake by Nicole Jean, a perfect teaser for the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities. This isn't just any cake; it's a celebration of fall, crafted to cater to those living a keto or diabetic-friendly lifestyle who cherish seasonal flavors without added sugar.
Why This Cinnamon Roll Cake is Autumn's Best Companion
Crafted with BochaSweet's supreme sugar replacement, this delectable creation ensures you savor every cinnamon-swirled bite. It's more than a dessert; it's a testament to the joy of guilt-free indulgence, blending health-conscious eating with the irresistible richness of holiday treats.
Envision a cake so tender and infused with cinnamon that each slice feels like a warm hug on a crisp fall morning. That's the essence of Nicole's masterpiece. It's the ideal dessert to usher in the holiday season, showcasing that flavorful and nutritious can indeed be mentioned in the same breath.
Follow Nicole Jean @ketowizzard across her social platforms for more culinary inspiration. Prepare to make this Cinnamon Roll Cake the heart of your early Thanksgiving celebrations, because with BochaSweet, every sweet moment is a step towards healthier living. Embrace the taste of the holidays today!
Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Yield: 9 cake squares
- 2 1/2 cups grain-free bakery mix (Nicole used "Grain Free Planet" brand)
- 1/2 cup BochaSweet Brown
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup warm milk (or dairy-free milk of choice)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Cinnamon Roll Topping
- 4 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup BochaSweet Brown
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 apple (small, diced)
- 1/2 tablespoon BochaSweet Granular
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Powdered BochaSweet
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine your dry cake ingredients together in a bowl. Combine your wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Whisk the two together. Set aside.
- Prepare your apple topping by tossing the apples in the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Stir together your cinnamon roll topping.
- Whisk your cake batter again and pour it into a p (or greased) 8x8 baking dish.
- Drop blobs of your cinnamon roll topping. Drain the juice from your apples and then spread them evenly on top of your cake. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the toppings into the surface of the cake batter.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Make your glaze. Add a tiny bit more milk if needed. Pour it over your slightly cooled cake. Spread evenly. Let cake cool, slice, and enjoy. Store leftovers in the fridge.