BochaSweet Cranberry Sauce
Take your Thanksgiving meal to the next level with this BochaSweet cranberry sauce recipe that’s sugar-free and sure to make your holiday feast burst with flavor. We use a combination of both our BochaSweet granular and brown sugar replacement for added sweetness to the cranberry sauce without any of the blood sugar spikes.
This easy low-carb recipe contains a few simple ingredients: cranberries, water, BochaSweet granular and brown, and some added orange zest. This recipe is quick and ready within 15 minutes!
This BochaSweet cranberry sauce recipe is perfect for all your holiday celebrations and can be stored in the fridge or freezer in advance. This healthy cranberry sauce is only 2g net carbs per serving which makes it the ideal substitute for cranberry sauce sweetened with cane sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- 12 oz whole cranberries
- 1/2 cup BochaSweet Granular
- 1/2 cup BochaSweet Brown
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat combine cranberries, BochaSweet Brown, BochaSweet Granular, water, and orange zest.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to allow it to simmer.
- Simmer until all the cranberries have popped and the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat and serve warm.
- You can store your cranberry sauce in the fridge for up to a week.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 13
- Carbs: 3g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Total Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
Keywords: bochasweet cranberry sauce