Perhaps, you are not all too crazy about coffee or want to change up your "go-to" morning beverage. This is why we went ahead and put together a delicious, creamy vegan yerba mate latte that packs a clean caffeine kick. This drink also contains energizing MCT powder
, adaptogenic mushrooms
, plant protein, and raw cacao
to fuel your brain.
The addition of MCT (medium chain triglycerides) powder is a superfood that fuels the brain and breaks down into C8, C10, and C12 medium fatty acids. These fatty acids are further added to be metabolized in the liver and turned into energy. Further it breaks down into ketones and is used by the brain as fuel. This is a stable source of energy which is great for those that follow a keto diet. In this latte, you will also find a blend of adaptogenic mushrooms - reishi being one of our favorites - which contains properties that help to combat stress, enhance vitality, and potentially act as a detoxifying liver cleanse.
Vegan MCT-Powered Tea Latte
- 1 cup brewed yerba mate tea
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
- 1 scoop MCT powder
- 3 capsules Mushroom Boost
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons plant protein of your choice (we used sunflower and pumpkin protein)
BochaSweet to taste
- Start by brewing the Yerba mate and then add all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend together for 30 seconds or until frothy and creamy.
- Pour into a coffee mug. Enjoy.