Vanilla Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 Cupcakes
- 1 Keto Vanilla Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup Powdered BochaSweet
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves (optional)
- 1 tablespoon nut milk (if needed)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a cupcake tin.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, and butter into a smoother batter.
- Pour batter into prepared cupcake tin and spread evenly. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- For frosting: Make sure to start with butter that is softened at room temperature. If needed, lightly melt the butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, pureed pumpkin, Powdered BochaSweet, spices, and salt.
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl or whip with an electric mixer.
- Whip mixture until light and smooth. Place frosting in pastry bag and spread over cupcakes.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 170
- Carbs: 21g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Potassium: 40mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: <1g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Iron: 4.5 mg
Keywords: keto vanilla cupcakes with pumpkin spice frosting