Here is the supreme keto pecan pie recipe you've all been waiting which features our BochaSweet Brown Sugar Replacement. This sugar-free, low-carb pecan pie is just what you need to add to your holiday menu. We even take it a step further by adding at the end some delicious, creamy whipped cream. This special recipe features our three types of sweeteners: Granular, Powdered, and Brown. The base of this pecan pie starts with a crust made from almond flour, cinnamon, egg, xanthan gum, butter, and salt. The filling is made with a combination of Brown and Granular with a hint of maple extract. This results in an ooey, gooey brown sugar maple filling that instantly melts in your mouth. The rest of the pie is packed with pecans and then finally topped with a decadent, heavy cream-based whipped cream sweetened with our Powdered. Forget about the store-bought pecan pies loaded with sugar, processed white flour, and additives. Now, you can make yourself the truly delicious and healthy supreme pecan pie recipe that will surely satisfy your taste buds.
Supreme Keto Pecan Pie
- Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup BochaSweet Granular Sugar Replacement
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup BochaSweet Brown Sugar Replacement
- 1 cup BochaSweet Granular Sugar Replacement
- 1 tablespoon maple extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon BochaSweet Powdered Sugar Replacement
- 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 325F. In a medium-sized bowl combine almond flour, BochaSweet Granular Sugar Replacement, xanthan gum, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter and egg until well combined.
- Transfer dough into a well-greased glass pie dish. Use your hands to shape the pie crust bottom and the edges. If needed, use a flat bottom glass or measuring cup to even out the bottom. Use a fork to poke holes throughout the crust.
- Pre-bake pie crust before adding filling for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before adding in the filling.
- While the pie crust is baking, in a saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter, BochaSweet Granular Sugar Replacement, and BochaSweet Brown Sugar Replacement. Stir for around 2 minutes or until the sweeteners have dissolved. Gradually increase heat if needed until it darkens in color and thickens slightly. Remove from stovetop and let cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in the maple extract, salt, and eggs until smooth and well combined.
- Pour pecans into the cooled crust and slowly pour the filling overtop. Make sure the filling does not overflow over the edges. Note: You may have some filling left over which can be used for another recipe.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 325F. When the middle jiggles slightly and the edges are golden brown then the pie is ready. Let cool completely.
- Prepare bowl and beaters in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, Powdered BochaSweet Sugar Replacement, and vanilla powder into the bowl. Mix on low speed and gradually increase to medium-high to high speed as the cream starts to get a little thicker. Continue mixing until your whipped cream has reached your desired thickness.
- Serve cooled pecan pie with a topping of whipped cream. Enjoy the supreme keto pecan pie this holiday season!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 580
- Carbs: 11g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 11g
- Fat: 58g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Cholesterol: 175mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Potassium: 230mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 280mcg
- Calcium: 70mg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Iron: 4.5mg
Keywords: supreme keto pecan pie recipe