This sugar free keto French Toast is an exciting, easy and yummy breakfast recipe as a perfect way to satisfy your French toast cravings. The French toast is gluten-free and made with low carb flours such as almond and coconut flour.
To make this recipe even more fun, sprinkle some Powdered BochaSweet
and homemade sugar-free syrup
for a decadent treat. This combination will satisfy your sweet tooth without the blood sugar spikes and tastes just like traditional French toast that you've enjoyed as a child.
Sugar Free Keto French Toast
Start to Finish:
- 1 loaf Paleo Almond Bread (Julian's Bakery)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- Mix eggs and spices in a small bowl and whisk together. In a skillet, heat butter on medium heat and allow to melt to coat the pan.
- When the pan has heated, take a piece of Paleo Almond Bread, dunk in egg mixture, and cook on each side until golden brown and toasted.
- While bread is cooking, prep the DIY homemade sugar-free syrup.
- Assemble the French toast by adding Powdered BochaSweet, syrup, and butter.
6 French Toast