Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Keto Coffee Creamer recipe provided by Tara Wright, Whole Body Living In an attempt to reduce my consumption of dairy, I created this dairy free pumpkin spice keto coffee creamer. I eat A LOT of dairy on a keto diet and after a conversation with my mom about this, I decided that coffee creamer was a great place to start. Also, many of you have been asking me for dairy free keto recipes. So, why not start with an easy one that goes into our coffee and tastes oh-so-good. The best part is... ONE TABLESPOON OF THIS DAIRY FREE PUMPKIN SPICE KETO COFFEE CREAMER HAS .32G OF NET CARBS (OR .38G TOTAL CARB)! So, what's the base? The base for this pumpkin spice keto coffee creamer is full fat coconut milk. You can find it at Costco or order it from Amazon by the case. If you avoid dairy, I definitely recommend ordering it by the case. You can use it as a substitute for heavy whipping cream in most applications!
Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Keto Coffee CreamerStart to Finish: 7 mins This Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is perfect for those on a Keto, Paleo or Low Carb High Fat diet or for people wanting to avoid the added sugars found in traditional creamers.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (13.66 oz)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup BochaSweet
- 3 tablespoon MCT Oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- Pour the unsweetened coconut milk into a microwave safe bowl or 32 ounce mason jar and warm the coconut milk at power level 5 for 1 to 2 minutes until the mixture will stir back together.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, BochaSweet, MCT Oil, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree.
- Blend together using a whisk or an immersion blender until thoroughly combined.
- Keep in the fridge in a tightly sealed container. This will keep up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
- Calories: 36
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Potassium: 33mg
- Vitamin A: 5.3%
- Vitamin C: 0.5%
- Calcium: 0.3%
- Iron: 1.3%