The Perfect Keto Cheesecake
Cuisine: Keto Servings: 10 slicesAccording to my taste testers, this keto cheesecake tastes just like the real thing. Learn how to make a keto cheesecake that will amaze your taste buds and impress not only yourself but your friends and family too! INGREDIENTS:
- 4 packages cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 ¼ cup BochaSweet
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
To Make the Filling:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Make sure all of your ingredients are warmed!
- Prepare your springform pan for a water bath. See the video and instructions on the blog post.
- Combine cream cheese and BochaSweet and mix on low until smooth. If your mixture is lumpy, this means your cream cheese isn't warm enough. Warm it now before proceeding further. Also, make sure your other ingredients are warm. See the blog post for tips.
- Add eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, vanilla, salt and almond extract to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on low until smooth.
- Pour filling onto cooled crust.
- Bake in a water bath for 60 minutes at 300 degrees. The water bath creates creamy, amazing results and is well worth the extra effort.
- Turn off the oven and allow to set for 4 hours or overnight
- Remove your baked cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool completely before placing it in the refrigerator
- Get my recipe for creamy keto caramel sauce and use as a topping!
- Calories: 380
- Carbs: 4g
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Fat: 37g
- Protein: 7g
- Sugars: 3g
- Sodium: 440mg
- Potassium: 165mg
- Cholesterol: 179mg