Not sure whether to have a green juice or a green smoothie? This is the recipe for you. We combined both to give you this Ketofied Vegan Green Smoothie.
This smoothie is packed with an array of nutritious superfood greens like chlorella, moringa, kale, spirulina, wheat grass, and matcha green tea. A few scoops of hemp protein and some healthy fat from coconut oil, cocoa and sunflower seed butter for the perfect ketofied vegan pre- or post-workout meal.
Thanks to our BochaSweet sugar replacement the taste is amazing.
Ketofied Vegan Green Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup green juice (apple, kale, lemon)
- 4 tbsp hemp protein
- 1.5 tbsp cacao powder
- 3-4 heaping tsp BochaSweet
- 1 serving greens powder mix (your preference)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until evenly combined and smooth.
- If you prefer extra thickness, you can add 1/2 an avocado for even more creaminess if you desire.
- Pour into a glass and top with hemp seeds, extra sunflower seed butter, and berries to your heart's content.