Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes, 2 hours refrigerate
- Total Time: 1 hour (30-40 minutes churn)
- Serves: 16-18 servings
- 6 scoops (57 grams) of Milk Protein Isolate
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered BochaSweet
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups water
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream (whipped)
- 2 tablespoons MCT powder
- 4 teaspoons chicory root inulin
- 1/2 teaspoon tara gum
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or vanilla flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Add all dry powdered ingredients into a pot and mix until well combined.
- Add 2 cups of water into the pot with powdered ingredients and stir on medium-low heat.
- Stir in 4 egg yolks into the pot and continue to heat on medium-low heat. Whisk until the egg yolks dissolve into the liquid.
- Whip the 3 1/2 cups of heavy cream with a whisk or an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add the heavy cream into the egg yolks and powdered ingredients mixture. Continue to stir for a few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. After 2 hours, pour the ice cream mixture into an ice cream maker and allow to churn for 30-40 minutes or until the ice cream reaches desired consistency. If you prefer firmer ice cream, transfer the ice cream to a storage container and let freeze for several hours.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 220
- Carbs: 14g
- Calcium: 110mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Total Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 80mg
- Potassium: 60mg
Keywords: keto vanilla ice cream with sugar-free chocolate chips recipe