Keto Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream
- Total Time: 15 min
- Ice Cream Maker Time: 20-30 min
- Serves: 10 scoops
- 2-4 teaspoons ground vanilla bean powder
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 2/3 cup BochaSweet Sugar Replacement
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups nut milk or dairy-free creamer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons MCT oil
- Add vanilla bean powder, coconut cream, BochaSweet, and salt to a saucepan over medium high heat. Whisk until all the coconut cream chunks have been dissolved and the mixture has a smooth consistency. Turn heat down to simmer.
- Add in the 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum and mix into sauce pan until fully combined. Remove from stovetop and allow to cool.
- Add the nut milk or dairy-free creamer to the cooled mixture and add in the vanilla extract. Optional: Add in the MCT oil. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker. Allow to churn in ice cream maker for 20-30 minutes or according to manufacturer's instructions. If you prefer a thicker ice cream, transfer to a freezer until frozen (at least 2 hours or until your desired preference).
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SCOOP):
- Calories: 70
- Carbs: 11g
- Calcium: 110mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Protein: 0g
- Total Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 0g
- Vitamin D: 0.6mcg
- Potassium: 70mg
Keywords: keto coconut vanilla ice cream recipe