Dive into a world of decadence without the guilt, with this irresistible salted caramel fudge brownie recipe! These sugar-free caramel brownies promise to tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your sweet tooth, all while keeping in line with your keto lifestyle. Crafted with the richness of caramel and the perfect pinch of salt, this brownie is not only scrumptious but also gluten-free and low in carbs.
What sets our salted caramel brownies apart is the convenience of our easy-to-mix Keto Fudge Brownie Mix. A perfect blend of almond flour, cocoa, and BochaSweet, it’s the cornerstone for creating the most luscious brownies that are moist, fudgy, and simply delightful. And we don’t stop there – our homemade caramel sauce recipe elevates this dessert to a sublime experience, adding a layer of silky, buttery goodness.
Whether you’re on a keto diet, looking to reduce your sugar intake, or simply craving a luxurious treat that doesn’t compromise on flavor, our salted caramel fudge brownie is your answer.
Read on to discover how to whip up this indulgent masterpiece using our Keto Fudge Brownie Mix and homemade caramel sauce recipe, and get ready to indulge in a bite of pure bliss!
Salted Caramel Fudge Brownies
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 12 Brownies
- 1 Keto Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup BochaSweet Granular
- 1/3 cup Powdered BochaSweet
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (reduce to 1/4 cup for a darker caramel color)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/2 teaspoon pink salt (or sea salt)
- 4 tablespoons water
- Prepare the caramel sauce in a medium saucepan on medium heat. Combine BochaSweet Brown, Granular, and butter. Mix for 3-5 minutes and allow to boil.
- Remove from heat and add in the heavy cream. You will notice the mixture bubbles.
- Sprinkle in the xanthan gum using a strainer or add in slowly. Whisk to combine then add in the salt.
- Return the mixture back to the stove on medium heat and boil for one more minute. Allow mixture to cool completely (at least 30 minutes) and then add in the water until well combined.
- You can store your caramel sauce in the refrigerator. If you prefer it warm and more pourable, simply reheat on low heat.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Add a pouch of Keto Fudge Brownie Mix, eggs, and melted butter until combined.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. Spread the caramel sauce over the brownie layer or add swirls into the brownie batter. You can also set the first layer of the brownie batter, top it with a caramel layer, and add the top layer of the remaining batter. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool after removing from the oven. Layer with more caramel sauce and sprinkle with your favorite sea salt. Slice into 12 squares and enjoy!