Calling all pumpkin lovers with this delicious pumpkin cheesecake recipe. As a bonus, a gluten-free fudge brownie crust with added chocolate swirls in the pumpkin filling makes this recipe one of a kind. To make a gluten-free crust we will be using our Keto Fudge Brownie Mix. Simply just add the mix, eggs, and butter, spread the batter onto a 9" springform pan, and bake! The classic pumpkin cheesecake enjoyed during Thanksgiving just received a tasty upgrade with zero guilt. By swapping out graham cracker crust for an ooey, gooey fudge brownie crust, you have just cut down on lots of carbs and sugar. In fact, our Fudge Brownie Mix is only 1g net carbs per serving. To finish off this recipe, you are left with a creamy pumpkin filling with added pumpkin spice and a touch of cocoa. If you prefer skipping the dairy, you can also opt for store-bought dairy-free cream cheese made from nuts or coconut. Of course, no recipe would be complete without sweetening with our BochaSweet Granular. By the time this pumpkin chocolate swirl cheesecake is ready to eat, your friends and family will be ready to start digging in. Just remember to let it chill in the fridge for at least two hours before serving. It is worth the wait!
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Total Time: 4 hrs 20 min
- Yield: 16 servings
Ingredients:Fudge Brownie Crust
- 1 pouch Keto Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 32 oz cream cheese
- 28 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups BochaSweet Granular
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (taken from pumpkin filling)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Instructions:Keto Fudge Brownie Crust
- Preheat the oven to 325F. In a medium-sized bowl combine brownie mix, eggs, and butter until combined.
- Spread batter onto a well-greased springform pan and spread evenly to form the base. Bake at 325F for 30 minutesor until a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Add the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and BochaSweet Granular into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, continuing to beat the filling after each egg. Add the vanilla extract and spices. Beat until the filling is smooth.
- For the cocoa filling: Remove 1 cup of the pumpkin filling and add to a separate bowl. Add in the cocoa powder and mix well until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin filling to the top of the brownie crust. Spread filling evenly until smooth.
- Drop a few spoonfuls of the chocolate batter onto the pumpkin batter. Use a spatula to create chocolate swirl patterns. (Get creative here!)
- Transfer to the oven currently at 325F and bake for 1 1/2 hours. The cheesecake is ready when it barely jiggles in the middle.
- Turn off the oven and open the oven door partially. Leave the cheesecake in for another hour.
- When the cheesecake has cooled. Transfer to a fridge to chill for at least 2 hours. Slice and serve!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 340
- Carbs: 23g
- Net Carbs: 7g
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Cholesterol: 170mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Potassium: 60mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0mcg
- Calcium: 70mg
- Vitamin C: 0mg
- Iron: 4.4mg
Keywords: keto pumpkin chocolate swirl cheesecake