DIY Keto Maple Syrup
Servings: 24 Servings
You'll never buy keto pancake syrup again with this easy-to-make low carb syrup recipe. It's not just for pancakes! Use it as a baste for keto maple-glazed salmon, pork chops or bacon! INGREDIENTS:NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup BochaSweet
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water and BochaSweet.
- Stir mixture until completely dissolved (the mixture will look clear). Then bring to a boil.
- Add 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream and bring the mixture back to a boil.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add butter and boil for 1 minute
- Vigorously mix in 1/8 tsp xanthan gum (this thickens the syrup and prevents separation)
- Remove syrup from heat.
- Add maple and vanilla extracts.
- Calories: 25
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Potassium: 3mg