Craving something sweet in the morning but quick and easy to make? Then, you definitely want to consider making this delicious stack of keto low carb almond butter pancakes. These guilt-free pancakes will instantly be wiped clean within seconds of being served.
When it comes to health, it's key to provide nutritious ingredients that also tastes fantastic. These pancakes contain a mixture of almond/tigernut/coconut flour, cashew yogurt, BochaSweet, and collagen peptides to help support your keto lifestyle.
You don't have to give up that sweetness you love! This recipe will soothe your sweetest desires with a combination of BochaSweet granulated sugar replacement and syrup. It's quite easy to make your own BochaSweet syrup, which you will learn how in this recipe.
Keto Low Carb Almond Butter Pancakes
Serves 6-8 pancakes
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp zero calorie BochaSweet
- 1/2 cup cashew yogurt (add water for liquid consistency)
- Prepare the Homemade BochaSweet Syrup by adding 1/2 cup of BochaSweet in a sauce pan
on medium heat and allow the sweetener to melt until a liquid syrup forms. Set aside.
- Preheat a coconut oil greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and whisk until pancake batter forms.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup rounded scoops onto hot skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the batter begins to bubble, flip it over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is done. Top with almond butter, chopped almonds, and BochaSweet syrup.