Scroll down for the keto hot fudge sauce recipe and some tips on choosing ingredients. Making the perfect keto hot fudge sauce has a lot to do with high-quality ingredients and with the perfect keto sweetener — BochaSweet.
Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 (2 Tbsp) Servings
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons BochaSweet Sugar Replacement
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate, chopped
- Optional: liquid stevia to taste
- In a medium sized saucepan, simmer coconut milk 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally. Coconut milk will be thickened and reduced to ½ original volume.
Turn off heat.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, ⅛ teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons BochaSweet.
- Stir to combine.
Then, using a whisk, stir in 2 ounces chopped unsweetened dark chocolate until the chocolate has completely melted.
Taste the sauce and add additional liquid stevia to taste.
This sauce will thicken considerably in the fridge. You’ll need to heat it to make it pourable just like you would regular hot fudge sauce!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 56
- Carbs: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 26mg
- Potassium: 613.96mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0IU
- Calcium: 0.66mg
- Vitamin C: 0mg
- Iron: 1mg