Isn't it unfair that you have to quit eating your favorite treats because you decided to cut sugar out of your diet? Yes, sugar is really bad for you, but you should not have to decide between health or pleasure. We have great news for you! Go ahead and enjoy your sweets once again without any of the downsides of sugar.This Keto Fudge Brownie Cheesecake recipe features our Keto Fudge Brownie Mix and is sweetened with our all-natural, zero calorie sweetener that bakes, tastes, and cooks just like sugar. When it comes to baking we kept this recipe as a simple, healthy alternative to a traditional cheesecake recipe. Our Keto Fudge Brownie Mix makes it easy for you to recreate this cheesecake. Plus, give yourself a delicious, sugar-free brownie cheesecake that is not only perfect as a treat but also for any celebration.
Keto Brownie Cheesecake
- Total Time: 45 minutes (chill 3 hours)
- Yield: 12 slices
- 1 pouch Keto Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 whole eggs
- 3/4 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil), melted
- 1/2 cup BochaSweet Sugar Replacement
- 1 lb cream cheese (substitute: dairy free options)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Optional: Garnish with sugar-free chocolate chips and sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 325F. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and butter (or coconut oil).
- Pour batter into well greased cake plate and spread evenly. Bake at 325F for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Add 1 lb cream cheese to a mixer or a large bowl and beat until smooth. Beat in the BochaSweet, heavy whipping cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and a handful of chocolate chips (optional).
- Pour the filling the filling over the brownie base and bake until center just barely jiggles for 15-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- After it cooled down, garnish the top with chocolate chips and strawberries and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Now, it's ready to enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SLICE):
- Calories: 310
- Carbs: 22g
- Protein: 7g
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 150mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Potassium: 80mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: <1g
- Calcium: 50mg
- Iron: 4.7mg