Keto Colombian Custard & Cheese Fritters
- Custard Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cheese Fritters Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes (Refrigerate custard for 6 hours)
- Serves: 12 custard, 12 cheese fritters
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 250 grams heavy cream
- 150 grams almond milk
- 50 grams water
- 3/4 cup BochaSweet
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon caramel
- 1/8 cup gelatin
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup BochaSweet
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams buffalo cheese
- 80 grams feta cheese
- 80 grams goat cheese
- 2 eggs
- Add all ingredients into a large pot except for the gelatin, guar gum, and water. Mix and bring to a boil.
- Next, add the water, gelatin, and guar gum into a separate small pot. Mix until it turns into a thick paste. Stir on medium heat until it turns into a jelly consistency. Using a strainer stir into the large pot.
- Stir continuously non-stop for 10 minutes on medium heat. Then pour into a rectangle or round baking dish using a strainer. Allow to cool down before adding into the refrigerator for 6 hours. When ready to serve, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Mix the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Add the cheese, eggs, and then mix. Roll into 12 balls using your hands.
- In a pot filled up with avocado oil on medium-high heat. Fry cheese fritters on each side as they turn golden-brown. Place into a bowl with a paper towel or parchment paper to soak up the extra oil.
- Serve the custard with the cheese fritters and enjoy!
Keywords: keto colombian christmas custard recipe