Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 Muffins
- 1 Keto Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 shredded apple (or diced)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 cup Powdered BochaSweet
- 2 teaspoons almond milk (add more as needed)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and prepare a muffin pan with liners.
- Combine muffin mix, eggs, and butter into a smoother batter. Mix in the apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, and shredded apple.
- Spread batter evenly into muffin liners. If desired, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously on top. Bake at 425°F for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare the icing: Add Powdered into a medium-sized bowl. Slowly add in almond milk and whisk until the consistency is runny. You can adjust by adding a little more Powdered and/or almond milk to reach desired consistency.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool down. Add extra cinnamon sugar to taste and drizzle with icing!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 150
- Total Carbs: 15g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 135mg
- Potassium: 60mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 30mg
- Iron: 2.3 mg
Keywords: keto cinnamon apple muffins with sugar-free icing