Does the sweet taste of chocolate just makes you want to SMILE! Yes we know you're in love with chocolate. So enjoy this Valentine's Day with easy to make, decadent chocolate covered strawberries. These are keto chocolate covered strawberries that you and your significant partner can cherish with every bite.
This simple recipe can be made in a matter of minutes and its sinfully sweet, but without the negatives of hi-glycemic store bought chocolates. Simply substitute in BochaSweet which as a sugar replacement is so potent in sweetness that you'll never want to use any other sugar alternative ever again. Go ahead and make this loving day one for the books!
Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Serves 2 people
- 1 unsweetened dark chocolate bar (100% cacao)
- 3 tbsp BochaSweet
- 1-2 tbsp cacao butter
- 1 box of fresh strawberries
- optional: shredded coconut, chopped nuts
- Rinse 1 box of fresh strawberries thoroughly and set aside.
- Submerge partially a heat-safe glass pyrex bowl into a pot filled with water to create a double boiler on medium heat. Add in the unsweetened dark chocolate bar and stir to melt completely to a syrup.
- Next, add in 3 tbsp BochaSweet and stir until well combined. Begin to add in the cacao butter to keep a chocolate "liquor" consistency. Reduce heat to low and simmer. Remove from heat and stir continuously for several minutes until sweetener is completely melted into the chocolate.
- Dip each strawberry into the chocolate using a circular motion to get an even coating. As an option dip into shredded coconut or chopped nuts if you prefer.
- Enjoy! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!