Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 tablespoons BochaSweet Sugar Replacement
- 4 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon acacia fiber powder (or a pinch of xanthan gum)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil (or olive oil)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Measure boiling water into a mug.
- Mix in sugar substitute and cocoa powder until sugar substitute is dissolved.
- In a small bowl, stir together coconut flour, acacia fiber powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In the mug, stir in MCT oil (or olive oil), vanilla, and egg.
- Then stir in coconut flour mixture. Stir for 60 seconds.
- Let mixture rest for 2-5 minutes. This is a great time to put away the ingredients.
- Place the mug in microwave and cook on high until cake is done in the middle about 2 minutes and 15 seconds in a 900 watt microwave. If the cake is too dry, you overcooked it.
- Allow to set for 5-10 minutes to cool before enjoying.
- Top with powdered sugar substitute or homemade whipped cream.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 265
- Carbs: 30g
- Protein: 9g
- Fat: 21.12g
- Saturated Fat: 5.41g
- Cholesterol: 186.5mg
- Sodium: 553.5mg
- Potassium: 221mg
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Vitamin A: 260IU
- Calcium: 34.5mg
- Vitamin C: 0mg
- Iron: 6.11mg
Keywords: keto chocolate mug cake