This decadent keto chocolate mousse is made with the same rich, creamy taste as what you'll find at a fine dining restaurant but without the high glycemic carbs and cane sugar. It's so good we promise you'll want to eat the whole thing! But it's probably best to have a slice and share the rest with your family and friends.
Chocolate Mousse Filling
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup BochaSweet
- 5 tbsp butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 6 tbsp BochaSweet
- 1/2 tsp coffee grinds
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp BochaSweet
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- unsweetened dark chocolate (grated)
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish with butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cacao powder, and BochaSweet. Add in the melted butter and whisk until the dough starts to form.
- Mold into the die dish making sure to press crust along edges. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
- In a sauce pan combine the whipping cream, almond milk, and butter. Bring to a boil then allow to simmer.
- In a high speed blender combine the dark chocolate, cacao powder, BochaSweet, and coffee grinds. Pour in hot cream mixture and blend until smooth.
- Next, add in the 3 eggs and blend until smooth again. Pour into the chilled crust and chill in the freezer until firm for at least 1 hour.
- Add the whipping cream, BochaSweet, and vanilla to a blender or electric mixer. Blend until creamy. Spread over the mousse all the way to the edges.
- Use a cheese grater to add dark chocolate over the whipping cream. Return to the refrigerator or freezer until it is firm to remove from pie dish.