Heart Shaped Keto Brownies
- Brownie Prep Time: 40 minutes (30 minutes to bake)
- Frosting Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 10-12 brownies
- 1 pouch Keto Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup Powdered BochaSweet
- 1/2 cup strawberry purée (use 3 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Add pouch of Keto Fudge Brownie Mix, eggs, and melted butter until combined. Pour batter into heart shaped silicone molds or parchment paper lined 8x8 baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare strawberry purée by adding 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries to blender or food processor.
- Strawberry Buttercream Frosting: Add softened butter, Powdered BochaSweet, and vanilla extract. Fold in 3 tablespoons or more of strawberry purée. Whip by hand or use electric mixer until creamy frosting texture forms.
- Remove brownies from oven and allow to cool (place in the fridge to cool down quicker). Spread frosting on top of brownies or use a pastry bag to decorate the brownies to your desired preference.
- Serve these brownies to that special someone this Valentine's Day! Enjoy!
Keywords: heart shaped keto fudge brownies recipe