These fudgy brownies infused with goji berry is the ultimate Valentine's Day treat!
Finally. We took our latest brownie recipe and adapted it for Valentine's Day for truly one of a kind deliciousness. This recipe came out with a tasty fudgy consistency that instantly melts in your mouth with a sweet chocolate taste. This is the kind of dessert your partner will absolutely love when you surprise them with these fudgy brownies.
The addition of goji berry adds a nice superfood touch along with collagen peptides for an extra boost in protein. To get even more creative be sure to add some rose petals to truly bring out the Valentine's theme --- don't be surprised if you find your partner loves you even more!
Fudgy Goji Berry Valentine's Brownies
Start to Finish:
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 2 tablespoon MCT oil or coconut oil (add extra if too dry)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (1/4 cup mixed with cacao butter for melted chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon goji berry powder (optional)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup BochaSweet
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides (optional)
- 1 cup almond flour + 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried goji berries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place 1/2 cup cocoa butter on a stove top or over a double boiler in a heat-proof bowl. Add in 1/4 cup cacao powder and mix together until it makes a chocolate syrup consistency. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the eggs, egg yolk, MCT oil/coconut oil and BochaSweet for a few minutes or until light and fluffy. Turn on your mixer on a low setting. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Next, slowly add in the chocolate syrup mixture until completely mixed.
- Add in the cocoa powder, goji berry powder, collagen, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in the chopped almonds. (Optional: you can add in your choice of nuts, chocolate chips, or whatever you desire). Blend on medium speed in your mixture until a creamy batter forms. Sprinkle dried goji berries if you prefer.
- Pour the batter using a rubber spatula into a greased 9x9 baking dish (layer with parchment paper if you prefer). Bake for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before cutting. You can place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes after brownies cool to make it easier to cut. Decorate with goji berries and rose petals.