Recipe and content provided by Arame Ndoye, instagram @wannabeketogirl
If you crave fudge this is a recipe you must try. How about extra fudgy keto brownies? These keto brownies are low in carbs, high in antioxidants from chocolate, and sweetened with BochaSweet. Now, you can enjoy these extra fudgy keto brownies whenever your cravings for something chocolatey kicks in.
These extra fudgy keto brownies are also gluten-free containing almond flour and do not have any high glycemic sweeteners or ingredients.
Extra Fudgy Keto Brownies
Author: Arame Ndoye
Total Time: 40-50 minutes
Yield: 16 squares
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 11 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Powdered BochaSweet)
- 9 tablespoons unsalted grass-fed butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Flakey sea salt for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt and mix cocoa powder, butter, salt and sweetener. Whisk until mixture is smooth and fudge-like. Let cool slightly.
- Whisk in one egg at a time until well combined. Add one egg at a time, whisking well after each one until completely incorporated (careful not to overbeat).
- Whisk in almond flour slowly until well combined. Pour mixture in lined baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Check at the 15 minutes mark and keep in mind brownies will continue to cook while they cool.
- Sprinkle with flakey sea salt (optional) and allow to cool completely on a rack. Cut into 16 squares and enjoy.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
Saturated Fat: 4g
extra fudgy keto brownies