- Cinnamon - Add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peanut Butter - Add 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter or 1 teaspoon peanut butter flavor
- Chocolate - Mix in 1/4 cup cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon cacao butter
- Pecan - Add 1/4 cup finely processed pecans
- Chocolate Chip - Add 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips sweetened with BochaSweet
Keto Brown Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 17-20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 21 cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup BochaSweet Brown
- 1/4 cup butter softened (salted or unsalted)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (liquid or powder)
- Optional: Add 1/4 teaspoon salt if using unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine softened butter with BochaSweet Brown. Using a whisk or spatula, beat together until creamy. Add in the eggs followed by the vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in the almond flour until well mixed.
- Using a 1/2 cookie scoop or spoon, form 21 balls of dough and place on the baking sheets. Flatten each dough into a cookie shape then use a fork to make a crossing on either side.
- Transfer cookies to the oven and bake for 17-2o minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool completely. They will be crispy immediately!
- You can store your cookies at room temperature for up to a month or place in the fridge or freezer.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 90
- Carbs: 11g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Fiber: <1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Potassium: 70mg
Keywords: keto brown sugar shortbread cookies