Zucchini bread is back in style! This time it's made with BochaSweet our supreme sugar replacement. It bakes, cooks, and tastes just like sugar.
Enjoy this treat any time of the day whether before or after a workout, on-the-go, or for a quick snack. You never have to worry about depriving yourself when treats can finally be made healthy again!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (1 medium zucchini)
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3/4 cup tigernut flour
- 3 tbsp BochaSweet
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil/MCTs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp raw cacao nibs (chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a bread pan or ceramic dish with coconut oil or place a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom to make it easier to remove from pan. Set aside.
- Add 1 medium zucchini to a food processor and blend until evenly shredded. Squeeze out the excess water by compressing with a paper towel or pressing through a mesh strainer. Set aside to dry.
- In a bowl mash the banana and mix in with the eggs, BochaSweet, coconut oil, and vanilla. Next, add in the tigernut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt. Using a whisk mix well. Then add in the shredded zucchini and mix until no more clumps are left and add in half of the cacao nibs. Pour the batter into the bread pan and sprinkle the remaining cacao nibs on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 20-30 minutes and remove using a spatula or by pulling out the parchment paper overhangs. Slice into squares and enjoy!