Treat yourself to this delicious, mouth-watering BochaSweet oreo cookies recipe. Keto-friendly, sugar-free, and gluten-free, and created simply by using our Keto Variety Cookie Mix.
The interesting thing about this recipe is you can make the cookie size to your preference. Perhaps, you prefer smaller size oreos or enjoy your oreos bigger, the choice is up to you. These oreo cookies are packed with nutrition and sweetened with our zero calorie, zero glycemic BochaSweet sugar replacement. You are getting quality ingredients in each bite ranging from almond/coconut flour, grass-fed collagen, MCT's, fiber, and cocoa. This way you can fulfill your macros without any of the guilt.
The added bonus of grass-fed collagen to the Keto Variety Cookie Mix contains amino acids which helps to support healthy hair, nails, skin, and joints. Collagen helps to add extra protein to your diet and also works great in baking.
Go ahead and recreate your childhood oreo memories. Simply by making oreo cookies healthier and more nutritious with our Keto Variety Cookie Mix. Be sure to grab a glass of milk or nut milk, if you prefer, and start dunking away!
BochaSweet Oreo Cookies
- Total Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 12-16 Oreos
- 1 pouch Keto Variety Cookie Mix
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao butter
- 1/3 cup Powdered BochaSweet Sugar Replacement
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (based on preference)
- Preheat oven to 325F. Combine cookie mix, egg, melted butter, cocoa powder, and cacao butter. Use spatula to create a cookie dough.
- Roll into 12-16 balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Press down with a rounded surface to flatten into a chocolate wafer.
- Bake at 325F for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine 2 tablespoons butter, 1/3 cup Powdered BochaSweet, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Whip together until light and fluffy.
- Take a chocolate wafer and spread with a smooth layer of vanilla frosting and add another chocolate wafer on top. Repeat with all the cookies and frosting.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER OREO):
- Calories: 130
- Carbs: 14g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 90mg
- Potassium: 40mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: <1g
- Vitamin A: 260IU
- Calcium: 10mg
- Iron: 2.4mg