- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup BochaSweet
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9X9 inch square baking pan with coconut oil. Line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add melted butter, coconut oil, and BochaSweet into a medium bowl and whisk for a minute.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold in the remaining dry ingredients making sure to not over beat to keep the fudge-like consistency.
- Pour the batter into the pan making sure to smooth out the top evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until centre of fudge brownies is set to touch after testing with a toothpick (will come out "dirty") for a fudge-textured brownie.
- Remove from the pan using the handles formed from the parchment paper overhangs and allow to cool to room temperature for around 15 minutes before slicing into 6 fudge brownies.