Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour (30-40 minutes churn)
- Serves: 10 servings
- Place the 20 cookies in a food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Heat 1 cup almond milk, 3/4 cup BochaSweet, and 1/4 teaspoon salt medium heat. Allow to heat for 3-5 minutes until the sweetener dissolves. Then, add in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract. Set aside to cool.
- Measure out 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and add into a large bowl. Beat the heavy cream in a mixer until stiff peaks forms. Add in 1/4 teaspoon xathan gum.
- Combine the heavy cream mixture and almond milk mixture together. Then add in the MCT oil.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and allow to churn for 30-40 minutes or until ice cream reaches desired consistency. Add in half the cookie crumbles to ice cream maker 3-5 minutes before the churning process ends. If you prefer a firmer ice cream, transfer the ice cream to a storage container and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbles and let freeze for 2 hours.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 300
- Carbs: 12g
- Calcium: 50mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Total Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 105mg
- Potassium: 20mg
Keywords: bochasweet cookies and cream ice cream