With a beet root supplement joining the BochaSweet product line, we are excited to introduce a delicious recipe that features our nitric oxide pre-workout BOCHA-BEETS
. In this recipe, you will be adding in a couple scoops of our great tasting beet root supplement for a delicious nitric oxide boosting pancake stack. To make things even more exciting, a delicious drizzle of melted BochaSweet
syrup will make these pancakes super yummy. So, go ahead and enjoy these healthy guilt-free and keto-friendly pancakes.
- 1 cup almond or tigernut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp BochaSweet
- 2 scoops BOCHA-BEETS
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tbsp unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- 1/4 cup extra BochaSweet (for the syrup)
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Batter will be somewhat thick, if you prefer thinner pancake add a little extra milk.
- Preheat a skillet greased with coconut oil on medium-low to medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measuring spoon drop batter onto pan and form into circles. Cover and cook for a couple minutes until bubbles start to form, then flip and repeat on the other side until browned. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of BochaSweet into a sauce pan on medium-low and allow to melt into a syrup consistency. Drizzle over pancake stack!