At times, you might be craving a delicious, ice cold smoothie on a hot summer day. This is why we decided to combine a couple of our favorite products together to bring you a Bocha-Beets Strawberry Collagen Smoothie.
Bocha-Beets contains some awesome nitric oxide boosting properties and a synergistic blend of amino acids to help take your workouts to the next level. Plus, the added collagen is great for keeping your joints strong and healthy. Other nutritious ingredients added into this smoothie include strawberries, almond butter, cacao, and MCT's from coconut. This smoothie is a perfect way to switch up your pre-workout nutrition.
Best of all - it's also keto-friendly and tastes great! Of course, we can't forget about BochaSweet sugar replacement to help us take our smoothie game to the next level.
Bocha-Beets Strawberry Collagen Smoothie
: 5 mins
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup almond yogurt
- Handful of strawberries
- 2 scoops Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 heaping scoop Bocha-Beets
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop MCT powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Handful of leafy greens or sprouts
- 3 teaspoons BochaSweet
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- Optional: shredded coconut
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more water or ice as needed (depending on desired consistency).
- Drizzle almond butter on top of the smoothie. Sprinkle some shredded coconut and extra strawberries.
- Enjoy as a nutritious pre-workout meal 45 minutes to an hour before a workout. Be ready to get PUMPED!