Apple Cranberry Salad
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
Ingredients:Apple Cranberry Salad
- 5 oz baby spring greens mix
- 1-2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (sugar-free or apple juice sweetened)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 oz chilled goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon BochaSweet Granular
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by toasting the pumpkin seeds in a skillet. Toast over medium heat stirring frequently until they start popping and are golden on the edges. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Make the dressing in a cup or jar by wishing together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, BochaSweet, mustard, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Create the salt by chopping the apples into thin slices. Place your greens in a large serving bowl. Top with apple slices, dried cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle the salad with the amount of dressing you prefer. Gently toss to mix together all the ingredients and serve!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 250
- Carbs: 15g
- Net Carbs: 8g
- Protein: 2g
- Total Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 9g
Keywords: apple cranberry thanksgiving salad