These Keto Almond Butter Fat Bombs are a healthy alternative to chocolates made with high glycemic ingredients and artificial flavors. Truly a sweet sensation! Fat bombs are trending and our recipe is guilt-free with energy-sustaining ingredients.
If you have been staying up to date with the recent health trends, you may have heard about "fat bombs" as a delicious way to help with the ketogenic diet. These are low carbohydrate recipes which incorporate a higher amount of healthy fats. Perfect for snacking anytime during the day whenever you crave something sweet. But, who said you have to give up that sweet taste you crave? With our BochaSweet
you get the same melt-in-your-mouth sweetness as cane sugar, which makes eating desserts not only taste heavenly but also healthy for you. The simplicity of this recipe makes this one a quick recipe to pull off with a select amount of ingredients.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee
- 3 ounces cacao butter
- 1/3 cup BochaSweet
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate
- Have 4 trays of bite-size chocolate "cups" silicone molds ready in advance.
- Melt the almond butter, butter or ghee, cacao butter together in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until a creamy consistency appears. Add in the BochaSweet and vanilla extract making sure to continue stirring. Make sure the sweetener is well mixed and melted into the batter and no lumps remain.
- Divide the mixture into the silicone molds, filling the molds about 1/4 -1/2. Refrigerate or freeze until firm for about an hour.
- Create a double boiler by placing a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water. Add in the sugar-free chocolate and stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the almond butter cups until it fills the edges. Return to the refrigerator or freezer for another 15-20 minutes.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator to prevent melting. The expiration is about a week.