Keto Variety Cookie Mix allows you bake your favorite cookies by simply adding in the ingredients you prefer. Traditional Shortbread, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, or whatever cookies you desire. This Keto Cookie Mix is gluten-free, keto-friendly, and sugar-free with 1g net carbs per serving.* A mouth-watering mix that is sweetened with our zero calorie, zero glycemic BochaSweet sugar replacement derived from 100% kabocha extract.
Quick & Easy Instructions
- 1 Keto Variety Cookie Mix
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325⁰F.
- Combine cookie mix, egg, and melted butter. Use spatula to create a cookie dough.
- Roll into balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Slightly press down to flatten. (Important: Make sure to space out cookies a few inches evenly apart to allow room to grow.)
- Bake at 325⁰F for 12 minutes or until golden brown. For a crispier cookie, set the oven to 400⁰F and bake for an extra 2-3 minutes.
Prefer a crispy cookie? Allow cookies to sit out for up to 24 hours. Enjoy the next day.
Variety Recipe Ideas:
- Shortbread Cookies: Add 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate Cookies: Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder + 1 tablespoon cacao butter
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Add 6 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or our Chocolate Chip Cookie Special)
- Peanut Butter Cookies: Add 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Snickerdoodle Cookies: Add 2-4 teaspoons cinnamon and 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract