Our BochaSweet™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Special allows you to bake delicious chocolate chip cookies that are gluten-free, sugar-free, and keto-friendly. The chocolate chips are sweetened with our BochaSweet™ sugar replacement for that sweet BochaSweet taste that you’ve grown to love. For those of you who have not tried BochaSweet these chocolate chips make all the difference! Remember “Famous Amos” and “Chips Ahoy”? Well, here you go, grab this baking mix today.
Quick & Easy Instructions
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Special Mix
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325⁰F.
- Combine cookie mix, egg, and melted butter. Use spatula to create a cookie dough.
- Roll into balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Slightly press down to flatten. (Important: Make sure to space out cookies a few inches evenly apart to allow room to grow.)
- Bake at 325⁰F for 12 minutes or until golden brown. For a crispier cookie, set the oven to 400⁰F and bake for an extra 2-3 minutes.
Prefer a crispy cookie? Allow cookies to sit out for up to 24 hours. Enjoy the next day.