Attention Nutella lovers! Are you looking for a healthier sugar-free alternative to your favorite spread? Look no further than this game-changing recipe for sugar-free Nutella! Say goodbye to the store-bought version loaded with sugar and hello to a homemade version made with simple, wholesome ingredients. You won’t believe how delicious and easy it is to make!
Not only is this homemade Nutella healthier, but it’s also customizable to your liking. You can adjust the sweetness and chocolatey flavor to your preference and even add some additional nutrition with our BochaSweet Collagen Peptides. Our Collagen Peptides not only provide an extra protein boost but also have a host of health benefits, including improving skin health, supporting joint health, aiding in muscle recovery, promoting gut health, and strengthening your hair and nails.
Whether you’re spreading it on toast, using it as a dip for fruits, or incorporating it into your baking, this sugar-free Nutella is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves the classic chocolate-hazelnut flavor. So, why wait? Let’s get started and make some delicious and nutritious sugar-free Nutella together!
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 cups roasted hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (add 1/2 cup cocoa for a richer chocolate taste)
- 1/3 cup Powdered BochaSweet
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and roast them for about 10-12 minutes, or until they are golden brown and fragrant. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Once the hazelnuts have cooled down, transfer them to a clean kitchen towel and rub them to remove their skins. Some of the skins may be stubborn and refuse to come off – that’s okay! Just remove as many as you can.
- Transfer the hazelnuts to a food processor or high-speed blender with added coconut oil and pulse them until they are finely ground and the mixture starts to turn into nut butter.
- Add the cocoa powder, Powdered BochaSweet, Collagen Peptides, salt, and vanilla extract to the food processor. Pulse until the mixture is well combined and starts to come together. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor with a spatula a few times to ensure everything is well-mixed.
- Once the Nutella is smooth and creamy, transfer it to a jar or container and store it in the refrigerator (preferable for a thicker texture).
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (2 TBSP):
- Calories: 300
- Total Carbs: 7g
- Net Carbs: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Potassium: 290mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 0g
- Calcium: 40mg
- Iron: 1.8 mg
Keywords: sugar-free bochasweet nutella recipe